Friday, December 3, 2010

Assistant General Manager AGM C&I for 540 MW Power Plant

Number of Positions:1
Location : Maharashtra
Qualification : BE / B.Tech (E & I) Experience in Thermal Power Plant C & I (Preferably single unit of 100 MW & above)
Experience : 20 to 25 years
Reporting to : VP (O & M)

Responsibilities:
  • Overall incharge for Coordination & monitoring of C&I operation & maintenance activities in plant
  • Co ordinate in commissioning activities towards smooth handing over of units to O & M.
  • Infrastructure development for C&I deptt
  • To establish safe, standard and efficient maintenance practices
  • Resource mobilization and allocation for material and manpower.
  • To motivate, train and care subordinate staff.
  • To decide departmental objectives and implement in line with company’s objective.
  • To assist top management for policy implementation and development activities.

 
Srikanth Nyshadham +91-98665-06729
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: